Become a Board Member
Note: Time commitment for directors is 4-5 hours a week, for all other positions it’s 2-3 hours a week. Deadline for the application is September 10th, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
For more information regarding all positions, please scroll down.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS
The Director of Programs will oversee all Kinspire programs and manage the program leads.
- Ideate and approve new program initiatives
- Collaborate with Kinspire branches to support new and ongoing programs
- Strategize new ways to improve volunteer and student interaction
An ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Kinspire’s mission, display strong leadership skills and take initiative.
DIRECTOR OF INTERNAL RELATIONS
The Director of Internal Relations will oversee Kinspire’s child care institution and branch leads.
- Create a plan of action for branches and child care institutions (CCIs)
- Connect with schools and organizations to establish new branches
- Form relationships with new CCIs
An ideal candidate should have an interest in expanding Kinspire’s impact, display strong leadership skills and take initiative.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
- Manage organization’s finances
- Create quarterly and annual reports
- Reach out to companies for sponsorships
An ideal candidate should have knowledge and/or experience in finance and strong leadership skills.
Each Program Lead will manage one of the three main programs at Kinspire.
Tutoring Program Lead
- Interact with students and volunteers to develop a call schedule
- Train volunteers and coordinate volunteer check-ins
- Review applications and recruit new volunteers
An ideal candidate should have a passion for education and teaching, be well-organized and communicate effectively.
Call Pals Program Lead
- Work with students and volunteers to create and adhere to the call schedule
- Coordinate volunteer check-ins
- Recruit new volunteers
- Train new volunteers on proper etiquette during the call
An ideal candidate should have an interest in forging new connections, be well-organized and communicate effectively.
Curriculum Program Lead
- Lead efforts in drafting new materials
- Further develop existing leadership and English curricula
- Communicate with tutors to customize the curricula based on student needs
An ideal candidate should have a passion for education and teaching, be able to synthesize concepts, and understand different perspectives.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The Social Media Manager will maintain Kinspire’s online presence.
- Manage and create content for all Kinspire social media accounts
- Establish a timeline for sharing news
- Consistently update website content
An ideal candidate should think creatively to spread awareness, and be an effective communicator.
The Outreach Officer will expand Kinspire’s impact through partnerships and recruitment.
- Network with nonprofits and companies for volunteer recruitment
- Research organizations that align with Kinspire’s mission
- Reach out to nonprofits for partnerships
An ideal candidate should be an effective communicator and take initiative.
- Seek opportunities to establish new branches
- Help train new branches and their volunteers
- Conduct check-ins with the branches to provide feedback and support
An ideal candidate should have a passion to spread Kinspire’s mission and strong organizational skills.